- Steve’s Sewing & Vacuum June 9, 2017
- Turkey Hill Experience Cow April 12, 2017
- Tom Sturgis Pretzel Factory April 2, 2017
- Rhoads Garden Chair January 29, 2017
- Tennessee Bird Dog January 18, 2017
- Outlet Ornament November 19, 2016
- Arrowhead Lake Big Native American November 11, 2016
- Farmer’s Market Chair November 11, 2016
- Gelco Paints and Wallcoverings November 11, 2016
- Johnson’s Farm Glove October 10, 2016
We stopped in Friday night at a “pop-up pub” in downtown Lansdale with Andy, Lindsey and Willa. This is Willa’s first Big Thing photo with Grandpa. Both of us were pretty excited (well, maybe one of us was more excited!)
We drove into Philadelphia during the Democratic Convention, vialis 40mg it seemed only fair since we were in town during the Republican Convention in 2000. There was lots to do and at lunch time what better than stopping at Reading Terminal Market for lunch. I had to have a cheese steak to celebrate being back. While there we spotted this Big Ice Cream Cone.
We were running out of time to get this photo. The house was sold, we were finalizing the move and knew about this chili out in front of Chili’s on 86th Street in Indianapolis. Most Chili’s restaurants have this up high over the door. Had to grab this before leaving town.
We found that with enough time on our trip to Philadelphia we could get to the Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg. It is a great property, left us only a few hours to Philly and we could eat at the Appalachian Brewing Company brewpub. Great food and a cold malt beverage after a long drive. This Big Apple sits over the dining area at the motel.