- Steve’s Sewing & Vacuum June 9, 2017
- Turkey Hill Experience Cow April 12, 2017
- Tom Sturgis Pretzel Factory April 2, 2017
- Rhoads Garden Chair January 29, 2017
- Tennessee Bird Dog January 18, 2017
- Outlet Ornament November 19, 2016
- Arrowhead Lake Big Native American November 11, 2016
- Farmer’s Market Chair November 11, 2016
- Gelco Paints and Wallcoverings November 11, 2016
- Johnson’s Farm Glove October 10, 2016
Pigeon Forge was loaded with Big Thing opportunities. Case in point was the 3 Bears General Store. A shopping landmark since 1979, the store gives you many opportunities to spend your money. Among them are the Mine Your Own Gemstones, Make UR Own Bear, and the NASCAR store. They really do cover all the bases. I don’t know why you would need to shop anywhere else. If they added a miniature golf course it would be a complete experience. They even have a hot dog stand. See the Food and Drinks page.
This 10 foot tall bear is happily showing off his catch in front of Lewie’s Saloon & Eatery in Lead, South Dakota. Looks like a great place — their slogan is “Good Times, Good Food, Mixed Drinks.” Get here on NASCAR Sunday’s since they have 38 TV’s tuned to catch the race.
I don’t know what it is with the car washes in Southwestern Indiana. Maybe they are competing but there are a plethora of Big Things around car washes. Yogi here waves to all the passing motorists enticing them to come on in and leave with a clean car.