- Steve’s Sewing & Vacuum June 9, 2017
- Turkey Hill Experience Cow April 12, 2017
- Tom Sturgis Pretzel Factory April 2, 2017
- Rhoads Garden Chair January 29, 2017
- Tennessee Bird Dog January 18, 2017
- Outlet Ornament November 19, 2016
- Arrowhead Lake Big Native American November 11, 2016
- Farmer’s Market Chair November 11, 2016
- Gelco Paints and Wallcoverings November 11, 2016
- Johnson’s Farm Glove October 10, 2016
“A Family Traditon since 1958” it says on the sign out front. It should say “More Than You can Eat.” The Paul Bunyan Cook Shack in the Wisconsin Dells is crowded, serves lots of food and is perfect for families. Not for me. Like Cracker Barrel you have to walk through a gift shop to eat. Go there if that appeals to you. At least they didn’t have the rocking chairs on the porch in front. Did I make myself clear that I didn’t like this place, except for the Big Guy!
There are any number of this type of “Lumberjack Muffler Men” around the country. click on the Category and you can see those that I’ve found. We spotted this guy in Lima, Ohio at 1501 Findlay Rd. He stands on top of Derringer’s Small Engine Repair. They must do pretty good work since they’ve been around since 1951.
Here I am “working.” This time in Portland. Jim, Brad and I were out seeing a customer and of course I had researched Big Things. I wanted to get this guy and he was BIG! Unfortunately there wasn’t much space for Jim to take the photo without getting run down. Thanks Jim for risking your life.