- Steve’s Sewing & Vacuum June 9, 2017
- Turkey Hill Experience Cow April 12, 2017
- Tom Sturgis Pretzel Factory April 2, 2017
- Rhoads Garden Chair January 29, 2017
- Tennessee Bird Dog January 18, 2017
- Outlet Ornament November 19, 2016
- Arrowhead Lake Big Native American November 11, 2016
- Farmer’s Market Chair November 11, 2016
- Gelco Paints and Wallcoverings November 11, 2016
- Johnson’s Farm Glove October 10, 2016
Here’s a photo taken as a result of a Bird Dog sighting from “Beanfeed” Marrs. We had a little time on a Saturday morning and took a ride up to the Wilson Farm Market in Arcadia. This Big Ear of corn was on a trailor parked behind the market waiting for corn season to begin.
- Once inside Jungle Jim’s International Market a whole new world opens. There really is a lot to look at, things that you can’t find at your local Kroger’s no matter how much they try to update and restyle their stores. Also, I’ve never gotten a Big Picture inside a Kroger (although I did get the Kissmobile outside a Kroger) but never inside. Here at Jungle Jim’s I got a two-fer!