- Charlie Johnson’s Big Pencil March 7, 2018
- Boyertown Boot December 7, 2017
- Bustards Snowman November 30, 2017
- Antonio’s Burger October 11, 2017
- Catalina Island Ice Cream October 10, 2017
- LA Coca Cola Bottle October 8, 2017
- Big Table at “The Broad” October 8, 2017
- Big Sombrero Man October 7, 2017
- Rosenthal Wine Tasting October 7, 2017
- PretzelFest Dog Tags September 23, 2017
After eating lunch at a Gold Star Chili restaurant we followed Vine down to Motor Time Auto Sales hoping to get an image of this Big Indian (Native American, First People) sign out front. Unfortunately it wasn’t a great shot due to the scaffolding. However on the bright side, at least some care is being taken for his well being.
In front of Clyde A. Erwin High School you can see Chief Willy. The sports teams are nicknamed the Warriors and I suspect the Chief is their mascot. (BTW, Clyde A. Erwin was the North Carolina Superintendent of Public Instruction from 1934 to 1952.) If you look closely you can see that I am holding an umbrella, it was raining pretty good, but that’s OK, all part of the Big Thing experience. The rain held off all day while we were at Biltmore. It rained for the next 90 minutes until we got back to the cabin in Gatlinburg. Good timing!