- Steve’s Sewing & Vacuum June 9, 2017
- Turkey Hill Experience Cow April 12, 2017
- Tom Sturgis Pretzel Factory April 2, 2017
- Rhoads Garden Chair January 29, 2017
- Tennessee Bird Dog January 18, 2017
- Outlet Ornament November 19, 2016
- Arrowhead Lake Big Native American November 11, 2016
- Farmer’s Market Chair November 11, 2016
- Gelco Paints and Wallcoverings November 11, 2016
- Johnson’s Farm Glove October 10, 2016
Ben had told me about this Big Chair previously and when we were on the way back from shopping we stopped by to grab this image. The chair is in front of a farmer’s market on PA940 at the corner with Long Pond Road.
After eating lunch at a Gold Star Chili restaurant we followed Vine down to Motor Time Auto Sales hoping to get an image of this Big Indian (Native American, First People) sign out front. Unfortunately it wasn’t a great shot due to the scaffolding. However on the bright side, at least some care is being taken for his well being.
In front of Clyde A. Erwin High School you can see Chief Willy. The sports teams are nicknamed the Warriors and I suspect the Chief is their mascot. (BTW, Clyde A. Erwin was the North Carolina Superintendent of Public Instruction from 1934 to 1952.) If you look closely you can see that I am holding an umbrella, it was raining pretty good, but that’s OK, all part of the Big Thing experience. The rain held off all day while we were at Biltmore. It rained for the next 90 minutes until we got back to the cabin in Gatlinburg. Good timing!