While we were in Cincinnati for the Brain Tumor walk we visited the Cincinnati Art Museum. While walking through some of the galleries we spotted this Big Pipe. Turns out it was a sign in front of the Keyer Pipe House Shop which was on Main Street between 12 and 13th. The sign was installed in 1917 and lasted thee until 1983 when the shop closed.
Keyer Pipe Shop Sign
Bookmark the permalink.