- Sea Isle Lobster September 23, 2022
- Minature Golf Chicken June 13, 2022
- Paso Robles FlipFlop June 1, 2022
- Oxnard Rubber Duckie May 31, 2022
- Housick Falls, NY Chairs October 7, 2021
- Willa’s Crayola Experience Visit September 3, 2021
- Lucy’s Big Chicken July 3, 2021
- A Trip to the Zoo with Calvin June 1, 2021
- World’s Largest Measuring Cup August 20, 2018
- Big Electric Plug August 20, 2018
Lookin’ pretty good outside Skippers up in the Seattle area. I would guess they had seafood as a specialty. Notice the dress, I was working (ha, ha!). I’ve been back but neither Skippers nor the anchor is there any longer. Things may be Big but that does not mean they are permanent.
In Indian River, Michigan you can find this inspiring site. Services are held outside here weather permitting. I knew about this Big Cross for a long time but didn’t realize how I would impact me.
People from Philadelphia are familiar with this Big Clothes Pin since it located across from City Hall at Broad and Market. My sister Irene took the image with great aplomb. Afterward we had lunch at Cafe Warsaw and had elegant Polish food. (No kidding, it’s a great place.)